The Legal 500 United Kingdom, the leading guide to law firms, has recently published the results for the 2015 edition of The Legal 500 UK.
We are pleased to say that 12 King’s Bench Walk has been recommended as a TOP-TIER SET in Personal Injury practice area.
7 QCs are listed in the “Leading silks” list, The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015’s guide to outstanding silks nationwide.
Clinical negligence – Clinical negligence – Leading silks
– Frank Burton QC He is extremely knowledgeable and pragmatic, and gets the best results for clients.
Personal injury – Personal injury – Leading silks
– Andrew Hogarth QC He brings gravitas to the table, and judges warm to his persona.
– Paul Russell QC Extremely persuasive in court; the first choice for heavy-duty cases.
– Richard Methuen QC He has a very sharp mind and brilliant analytical skills.
– Ronald Walker QC He has excellent advocacy skills and is well respected by the judiciary.
– Stephen Worthington QC He is meticulous in his preparation, and is a very persuasive advocate.
– William Featherby QC A ferocious defendants man and relentless crucifier of fraudulent PI claimants.
– Frank Burton QC A top-class leader with probably the finest mind at the Bar today.
Professional negligence – Professional negligence – Leading silks
– Ronald Walker QC A truly brilliant barrister
16 barristers are listed in the “Leading juniors” list, The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015’s guide to outstanding juniors nationwide.
Employment – Employment – Leading juniors
– Emily Gordon Walker Very reliable and pragmatic.
Personal injury – Personal injury – Leading juniors
– Andrew Roy An astute tactician who ensures that claims are presented in the best possible light.
– Catherine Brown Her intellect is immense and solicitors trust her judgement implicitly.
– Daniel Tobin He has a natural flair with clients and in cross-examination.
– David Sanderson A formidable advocate who frightens even experienced opponents.
– David White His extremely loyal solicitors trust him to prepare a case with utmost thoroughness.
– Gemma Scott She has a fantastic depth of knowledge of asbestos cases ? far beyond her year of call
– Henry Charles A tower of strength; he is calm in the midst of battle, knows how to read judges and is an excellent strategist.
– Hugh Hamill A very strong negotiator with a pleasingly robust approach.
– Marcus Dignum Extremely robust in court.
– Niall Maclean A rising star who is incredibly personable and deals with matters with admirable thoroughness.
– Nigel Lewers He has a good manner with clients and is a calming presence in stressful situations.
– Patrick Vincent He is QC quality; good with clients and strong on his feet.
– Richard Viney His attention to detail is second to none, and he is good with clients and readily accessible if needed.
– Simon Levene Well regarded for asbestos claims.
– Harry Steinberg The go-to man for asbestos claims; no-one else compares.
1 QC is listed in the “New silks” list.
Personal injury – Personal injury – New silks
– William Audland QC He has a brain like the planet Jupiter, only larger.
1 barrister is recommended in The Legal 500 United Kingdom 2015 editorial.
– Harry Steinberg