Before pupillage, Robert worked for the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office. As a diplomat, he undertook postings in Central Europe and East Africa.
Robert obtained a distinction on both the Bar Vocational Course and the Graduate Diploma in Law. He holds a double first-class degree in English from Pembroke College, Cambridge.
Robert previously worked in comedy, doing stand-up across the country, and writing on projects for BBC3 and Radio 4.
Qualifications & Awards
- BVS (Distinction), City University
- GDL (Distinction), BPP
- BA (First-class Honours), English, University of Cambridge (third in year)
- BVS Scholarship, City University (2022)
- Kirby Prize for best undergraduate performance, Pembroke College, Cambridge (2016)
- Collins Prize for English, Pembroke College, Cambridge (2016)
- Foundation Scholarship, Pembroke College, Cambridge (2015)
- Pembroke Scholarship, Pembroke College, Cambridge (2014)