Thursday 8th March 9:30am – 5:30pm at Clarke Willmott Bristol
Amputation and co-existing medical problems including multiple limb loss.
Clarke Willmott Solicitors are once again teaming up with 12 King’s Bench Walk and Meningitis Research Foundation to bring you a high quality and diverse amputation training day, being held on Thursday 8th March 2018 at Clarke Willmott’s Bristol office.
Cost: A minimum suggested donation of £30 is needed to secure your place – this money will be donated to Meningitis Research Foundation. All ticket sales and sponsorship are being donated to the next MRF, “Pushing The Boundaries” family day.
The event’s line-up includes the following speakers:
• Stephen Trump, Partner, Clarke Willmott LLP
• Karen Crockatt, MRF Ambassador, mother of Sofia, meningitis survivor
• Helen Harvey, Clinical Manager at the Bristol Centre for Enablement and Joel Gibbard CEO of Open Bionics
• Fergal Monsell, Consultant Paediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
• Richard Hirons, Clinical Specialist Prosthetist at Össur
• Daniel Tobin, Barrister at 12KBW and Jerry Pike, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at Frimley Park, Surrey
• Dr Heidi Williamson, Health Psychologist and Senior Research Fellow at the Centre for Appearance Research
• Scott Hodder, Case Manager and Clinical Lead at Bush & Co.
• Professor Jonathan Beard, Consultant Vascular surgeon
Please note places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis.
For further information, please visit: www.clarkewillmott.com/amputation-claims
or contact Stephen Trump at firstname.lastname@example.org – call 0345 209 1415
If you wish to register for this event, please contact Victoria James at email@example.com
This event is kindly being sponsored by: